Friday, April 8, 2011

I Think My Boyfriend is Cheating on Me!!!

On the eve of the big move (not really I am still trickling to his house but I do like to be dramatic), I have decided The BF is seeing someone else. Even though we have been exclusive for awhile and we are moving in together the cad is getting his kicks else wear.

Okay maybe it’s not so much that he is cheating as he has returned to his one true love. Which would be cheating, don’t you agree.

I know you are thinking stop being so dramatic....you are such a drama queen.

And my response to that would be “stop listening to my mom and sisters and coworkers and The BF; I am not a drama queen."

I’m pretty sure that if he had to choose between the two of us he would not choose me.

Instead of dumping him and moving on I have decided to live with the situation and suffer through the indignation and whispers of the poor pathetic little woman. Any minute now I will start singing Stand by Your Man when I should be singing These Boots Were Made for Walking.

After all what’s a girl to when her man loves his truck more than he loves her?

I have joked in the past that the first time he said I love you to me we were walking through his garage and I didn’t know if he was talking to me or his truck. And it caused some confusion in our early relationship because he claims he was talking to me and I didn’t respond. I really thought he meant his truck.

3 comments:

  1. I don't need your family, coworkers or BF to tell me you are a drama queen because you ARE!!!!!! But that is one reason we all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could sing..."I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat, took a louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires..." But, I'm pretty sure that would clinch the whole drama queen suspicion. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...