Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello

Hello....My name is Michael and I am a girl. Thats right my parents in what must have been a brief moment of clarity named me Michael. No Michelle or Mikelle or anything like that...just Michael. I belief having a boy name and being "a girly-girl" is one of the defining things about me. Most people when talking about me always say my friend Michael who is a girl blah blah blah...

Its possible that only Johnny Cash knows how I feel. Okay maybe its not as bad as being a boy named Sue but it is very interesting.

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blagosphere, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be worse, have you read "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz?
    Love ya Michael who is a girl,
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Odd Thomas and I love those books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever consider changing your name? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was little yes but about 14 I decided I liked it.

      Delete
  5. I love the name Michael and so must have your parents! It's driving me crazy that I can't remember specifics but isn't there an actress called Michael? I can remember Michael Learned from the Waltons. Also a younger, beautiful Asian one I can't quite place. It's going to drive me crazy until I find it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was Michael Michele...she was on E.R. for a while but I cant remember her characters name.

      Delete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...