Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sisters

So I was sitting on the floor of my BFs laundry room/mudroom sorting clothes and crying.

What brought me to this low state???

What has reduced me to a blubbering fool while tring to decided if BFs work levis can be washed with my office levis (I decided no).

Who could destroy my self worth faster than Congress can spend money....my sisters of course. I am always telling people that no one can can push a button/hurt you like a family member/loved one. Especially sisters they know just how to reduce you to a whimpering mess in need of a bottle of cheap vodka.

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHH Michael, I'll beat them up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would let you know when I post this post into http://iwl.me it said you write like Stephen King

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna!!!!

    David seriously Stephen King???? I have read a lot of his books. lol.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...