Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why is your baggage now my problem?

My BF is wonderful and 92% of the time we are insync and on the same page. I get that he has an ex-wife and that their relationship was seriously flawed but I am seriously tired of their problems being my problems and messing up my relationship!!!!

And I understand that they will always have a relationship due to the 2 sweet adorable kids they share. But seriously I'm so over their childish bickering and them putting me in the middle. It messes with my relationship with The BF and the friendship w/my friend. The both claim that they communicated better since I have been in their lives but at a point a girl needs to say fix it your selves I'm not Dr. Phil.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...