Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yes, I am that Lazy

This morning while I was laying bed listening to the psedostep-kids playing and drinking my 1st cup of coffee*, I start to smell the delicious breakfast The BF was cooking. I roll over to send a text message to The BF telling him how yummy breakfast smells.

It dawns on me that I am incredibly lazy. I could have very easily got out of bed and talked to The BF but I choose to text message someone who is down the hall. I love technology.

*I need to add a quick side note of appreciation..most weekends The BF brings me coffee in bed. Sometimes I bring it to him but most the time he spoils me and I can not express how grateful I am at this little act of kindness.

2 comments:

  1. There are worse things. My entire family sends facebook wall posts to each other when we are in the same house and on one occasions (I wish i was kidding!) two members of my family were sending each other facebook messages WHILE IN THE SAME ROOM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My supervisor and I send each other FB message all the time and our desks are next to each other.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...