Monday, March 28, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let...Oh Hell No!!!

Yes I am going to talk about moving in with The BF again. I'm sorry if you don't want to read about it anymore but my life is quite and nothing is going on right now. It’s all I’ve got at the moment.

This morning as I was driving from The BF's house back to my house, I encountered a snow storm. And to be honest I am ready for some sun. And I forgot to check the weather on Friday and was completely under prepared, clothing wise, for the snow.

And I never really thought about winter driving in my Aveo everyday. For the most part I have avoided most the winter storms in my driving back and forth. And if there is one it was no big deal I just waited it out. But now that I will be moving there I can’t avoid driving in the snow forever. And even though they keep the road plowed it is still a scary place to be in a storm.

So I would like to ask Mother Nature one little favor could you arrange for it to snow only between the hours of 6:00PM and 6:00AM. I don't feel this is too much to ask.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...