Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Sincerest Apoligies

I am  feeling brave this week. I want to play around with setting and things (things is a very technically word don’t ya think) I can do with my blog.

I think experimenting is the only way to truly learn something. Mostly I want to be a technological guru but never will be so periodically I try and do something technical to make myself feel better. (I am full of techno words today: something technical)

I am sorry for any confusion this may cause you. Personally I hate when people change a format or style I have become use to and comfortable with.

Don’t worry I am sure I will go back to what you expect.

Most of you are now thinking its a blog not the Declaration of Independence. You need to relax Michael!

Whatever I just want to let the 6 people dedicated to my blog to be informed. And remember that old break up line when things start looking weird...Its not you, its me!!!

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...