Monday, May 16, 2011

Its Raining, Its Pouring...This Girl Needs a Life Jacket.

The move in is almost complete and I am officially spending 4 nights a week in Logan and 3 nights a week in Brigham City. I am successfully merging all my modern stuff and The BFs wilderness stuff, the wall colors have all been picked but not yet painted, the kids are adjusting. Everything is going great.

Well almost everything is going great. There is 1 little thing that is raining on my parade…the flood zone I am moving to.

Okay so I am not really moving to a flood zone but the rivers around my new home are all flooding and they are now evacuating homes south of where I live...well where I live for 4 nights a week.

I am not all the surprised by the flooding. When ever I go somewhere there is some kind of natural disaster. I went to San Francisco and there were not 1 but 2 earthquakes. I went to Okalahoma and there was a tornado.

To be honest the earthquake was my favorite.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...