Monday, July 18, 2011

Me and Whipped Vodka

This weekend after as disastrous trip into the great out doors and since the pseudo step-kids are on vacation with their mom I decided to start working on my new drink I'm calling it The Sweet MJ.

I immediately decided it should have Whipped Vodka.

Whipped Vodka is very versatile and is good in many things.

Like iced coffee.

Fruit juice including but not limited to pomegranate, orange, mango and pineapple juice.

Rum especially if you add pineapple juice to it.

Coke is okay but not great

Dr. Pepper is horrible. I don't know what I was thinking to try that. I don't even like Dr. Pepper.

2 comments:

  1. Whipped vodka?!? That sounds incredible!

    I hope you share the recipe with us once you settle on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sharing. As soon as i settle on the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...