Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's My Name?

This morning driving to work I had a very cute post idea in my head. It was one of those ideas that made me laugh out loud and I thought its Tuesday who doesn't need a good laugh?

But then I got to work and the internet was down and after spending 45 minutes on the phone with our provider...its still not working. Luckily this is only affecting the nonwireless computers and not the laptop. Unfortunately spending all that time trying to fix it (only to discover we need to buy a new piece of equipment) has caused me to forget my cute and funny post idea.

I am hoping it comes back to my tomorrow as I am driving to work.

Now I am a little concerned about the possibility of having a baby. According to a number of friends, that are mothers, your brain turns to "mush" after having a baby. My brain is turning to mush without having one so now I am worried that I will end up with a zombie brain if I am ever do have a baby.

I know I am being irrational and that as I sat on hold with technical support and several stores trying to fix our internet problem my mind had wondered into the crazy zone.

You know that crazy place in your mind. Its that voice you try and ignore or at least muffle that tells you there are monsters under the bed and that noise you heard while in the shower is a crazed psycho killer instead of the cat jumping off the counter.

Occasionally it will convince you of a good idea, like always keeping at least a 1/2 tank of gas in your car. The reason you do this may be nuts (duh Zombie Apocalypse) but mechanically speaking its good for your car. So you ignore the reason and tell your self you are doing it for the car and not because you are delusional.

But deep down you know its because you are crazy.

2 comments:

  1. MJ your post always make me smile and laugh. I read this one to my mom and she was laughing out loud too. I hope you remeber what that great post idea was tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell your mom Hi for me...I still havent remembered the idea but I know without a doubt in a month in the middle of the night I will wake up from a really good sleep because I will remember.

      Delete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...