Its been going on for days.
It started out innocently but has progressed to all out war.
It started like this:
- The BF: Ok call if you can. Love you
- Me: Love you too.
- The BF: love you more!!
- Me: I love you more.
- The BF: No way Baby!
- Me: Yes way...my capacity to love is beyond anything you can imagine.
- The BF: Oh I can imagine quiet a lot. Like the world!
- Me: Well imagine I love you more than that
- The BF: It wont happen! Not there.
- Me: Are you questioning my love?
- The BF: No I'm knowing mine its stronger than yours.
- Me: No its not
We are so mature.
We should be relationship role models.
Don't you think?