Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday - The Money List

Today is Thursday and I am making another Thankful Thursday list. 

If you have read my blog you know my lists are sometimes...interesting. Yes I am thankful for my family, my house, having a wonderful job....blah blah blah but I am also thankful for the more mundane things. I am a big believer in being thankful for all the little things in your life. I think those are the things that get you up and going every day.

So today I am making a list of things that save me from myself.
  • I am thankful Starbucks is far from my house and way out of my way. If Starbucks was closer I would stop by every day on my way to work. And although I think this is a wonderful idea my budget sees Starbucks as a treat rather than a daily thing.
  • I am thankful that we have a T.J. Maxx in my area so I can be a maxinista and wear very cute clothes at very affordable prices.
  • I am thankful that I have rather small feet. This allows me to shop in the kids section for some types of shoes..which saves me a lot of money.
  • I am thankful that I have a library that I can borrow books from but also one that allows me to borrow ebooks and buys books I ask them to buy. Again saving me lots and lots of money.
There is my list of the week.

What are you thankful for today?

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...