Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013....My Lucky Year?

I am so very excited for 2013. I can barely sit still I am so excited.
My favorite exit on I-84*

I am filled with optimism and faith that good, awesome, amazing things will happen this year. 

What has me all giddy and jumping for joy...13 is my lucky number. No really it is my lucky number. Well not when I was 13 that was a pretty wretch year but any other time 13 is part of my life good things happen.

Despite my enthusiasm I am a little frustrated that we are already 4 days into the year and nothing has happened yet? I can hardly believe that its been so quite, I hope I don't have to wait to long for something good to happen.

Okay I don't really think something amazing is going to happen but I do truly believe that its going to be a good year with a few good surprises I hope. 


*I didnt take this awesome picture. I found it here.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...