So thanks to Stephanie over at Babes Rockin Miami I am going to reveal a secret...okay not a secret but I am going to say something out loud I have never before said out loud. I am fat, and not just OMG my jeans are tight, I am FAT. Seriously fat I'm at least 83 pounds over weight. I am pretty sure they call that obese. I call it Fatty McFatty.
I haven't always been this fat. I use to be less fat but I was always the chubby one, and I don't mean I am 'build" different from my friends although I was I was fat in high school and got fatter in college and even fatter after college. I have horrible eating habits; portion sizes to big, lots of eating out, I am a huge fan of soda, and oh yeah I love sugar!!! I also hate exercise, sweat is yucky.
|Notice how I am using the dog to hide my body.|
s obese. I think the term is actually morbidly obese.
.I am also feeling brave enough to make a list of all the reasons I hate being fat.
Reason Being Fat Sucks
- My knees hurt all the time. Seriously all the time. walking across the street is painful, standing in the kitchen to cook hurts.
- Breathing has become more and more difficult especially going up stairs which is really bad when you live in a split level home.
- Clothes that are really cute do not come in plus sizes and if they do they are not as cute on you as they are on your skinnier friends.
- No energy....I am drained all the time. All I want to do is sit because I am so tired all the time.=, even simple tasks are hard.
- Being described as cute for someone my size...seriously true story, people say really dumb things to you when you are fat.