Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stick A Fork In Me.....

The worse thing in the World has happened to me. Its quite tragic. Please stop reading if you think you cant handle the news I'm about to give you. MY OVER PRICED SMART PHONE IS NOT WORKING. I'm sick just sick....I cant function without. I'm not sure how I am expected to function without my phone. I use my phone for everything. It has my schedule, my shopping list, my email. Seriously how am I to check Facebook on the run if my phone is not working. Stick a Fork in me I'm done. I give up I'm not sure how to continue with my life. I am 20 mins away from digging a hole, laying down and asking someone to cover me with dirt. I am about to call my cell phone carrier and calmly relay how frustrated I am and discover my options for fixing it. Wish me luck and pray for my phone.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...