Friday, April 22, 2011

This Little Piggy Cried Wee Wee all the Way Home.

For weeks now I have been in pain. My foot hurts all the time. No matter what shoes I am or am not wearing I am in pain. It started out as a little pain, an inconvenience really but as time has gone on it hurts more and more.

At first I thought it was some bizarre exercise injury. To me this made perfect sense after all Julian Michaels is a bitch of task master even if you are just working out to her DVD. She makes you feel guilty for not going all out and working hard (which is weird because she’s not really going to know if you "phone it in”) even if your foot hurts and any task that involves jumping is shooting pain through your foot and up your leg.

Then about a week ago I notice a bruise forming around my little piggy that stayed home on my left foot. You know the kind of bruise that is black and deep. I was confused for a day or two until I remember I stubbed my toe really hard. So hard I actually sat down on the ground holding that little piggy with tears running down my cheeks.

I am not sure why it took me so long to make 2+2 = 4 but I now have that little piggy taped up between my piggy that went to market and the piggy that had roast beef. And my foot is starting to feel better.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...