Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am all Vanilla all the Time.

Remember that adage be careful what you wish for you might get it. Instead of winning the lottery like I have wished I instead get the vanilla life I recently said I wanted.

I dont know how it came to this but I am currently spending my life packing, hanging with my nieces and spending time with The BF and his kids. We havent even seen any good movies recently. I know you dont believe me but I have text proof that I am now boring:
  • ME: Finished*...freaking awesome. Best yet
  • Penny: Ah good! This is a really good series
  • ME: Im waiting to read bk 6
  • Penny: What is "The BF" doing while you read?
  • ME: Was wrking on his truck...then wtching TV. We are like an old married peeps...
  • Penny: Lol! Thats funny. But nice!
And it is nice sometimes but I worry what in the world I will blog about if my life is vanilla ice cream all the time. I mean who know that I would get boring. Something weird is always happening to me. I am not even having any real emotional issues right now and I can only go on and on about moving in with The BF for so long. At some point I will have to actually move in.

Girls remember your mom/grandma was right. A stitch in time saves nine, a penny saved is a penny earned, your kids will act just like you and most important be careful what you wish for becasue you just might get it. And if you do make a wish make it a good one like Johhny Deep is your love slave or Bradly Cooper and Ryan Reynolds get in a fist fight over who gets to take you out to dinner.





*Speaking of the Morganville Vampire series.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all go through that phase, of doing so much, it gets nice when there isn't much going on...boring yes but strangely soothing...definitely. Thanks for sharing and I often think of vanilla ice cream myself...covered in magic shell :) Stopping by from Chasing Joy's #FBF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think vanilla is the best flavor. Its great all by itself but you can add to it whenever you want excitement. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...