Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diminished Capacity to Think

It has been a busy week and it is only Tuesday.

I want to write something witty and cleaver but my brain will truly not function today. I want to share some funny care free story but I am not sure how to share the few I have been pondering recently. I often have a list of blog ideas that come to me in the middle of the night (usually as I am going to bed) so I write them down to visit later but an ode to The BF’s ass or my ever increasing personality disorders are just not appealing to me today.

I am not sure if its the ever increasing weather extremes I am experiencing (serious snow on May 1 60+ degrees on May 2), if its the full blow allergy attacks and ensuing allergy meds that have muddled my brain (I’m full of snot and I’m high), or the conflicting emotions I have over recent political events (please no comments about the political events).

I hope it has nothing to do with my increasing age and biological clock. I don’t feel emotionally mature enough to deal with my own mortality, that’s why I write a blog.

What ever it may be let’s hope tomorrow will be a better day and I return to my nonsense and crazy ways.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...