Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Look out Cable Here I Come.

I know I said I was going to post about my gardening attempts but yesterday at lunch something came to my attention, something that I feel the need to share with everyone.

On Saturday my health nut sister and my BF's ex-wife/my friend went out drinking. This is not a big deal. I knew they were both going out (not that they need to check with me) what I didn’t realize at the time is that they went out drinking with each other.

In case that didn’t sink in my sister and The BF's ex-wife went partying together.

Does this happen in your world?

Never mind that we like the ex-wife. Never mind that my sister is a grown woman who can go out with who ever she wants. What I want you to focus on is how weird it to say out loud, "My sister went out drinking with my boyfriends ex-wife." Take a minute to try it and really focus on the words.

Its weird isn’t it? And if I am really honest I didn’t think it was weird until my mother told me asked if I know they had gone out. At the moment in time I realized that I will never have a TV sitcom based on my life because no one would believe stuff like this really happens.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...