Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Today while a coworker and I were running some "work" related errands The BF called. The poor guy had to listen to my tirade regarding people with bad manners who attack me personally. I was seriously irate about the person with no class, taste or appropriate filter and I was plotting my evil take no prisoners’ revenge, which may have involved duct tape and a waffle bat or possibly the total annihilation of the persons self esteem. I'm still debating.

This is the following conversation (it is not exact but this is the gist of it all):
  • Penny: Does your BF know that you are crazy?
  • Me: Yea but it’s the kind of crazy he can handle.
  • Penny: But does he really?
  • Me (to the BF): Honey do you know I am crazy?
  • The BF: Yea
  • Me (to Penny): He said yes he knows.
  • The BF: But this is a new side of your crazy. It's a little scary!!!
  • Me (to The BF): Shut up!
  • Penny: I would like to hear what he has to say about it.
  • Me (to Penny) No
Note to self do a better job of hiding the crazy from both co-workers and The BF. Really only family should know how close you are to be committed. On the other hand I already have my defense strategy planned.

Not guilty by reason of insanity!!!!

1 comment:

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...