Friday, July 29, 2011

Sneezy, Bashful and Grumpy!*

I have been feeling under the weather!!!! Which is a nice way of saying I have been mean and pissy to everyone. Especially if they bother me when I don't want to be bother and I never want to be bothered.

But mostly I am upset that I am not getting to do what I want to do because i am so freaking tired.

I have not been able to be as active on my blog and respond to everyone's comments.

I haven't been able to check out the blogs from this weeks #commenthour.

My presence on twitter is nonexistent these days.

And my head hurts to much to read.

No wonder I am cranky not only am I physically drained but I cant do any of things I do to relieve stress. I would go shopping but I am trying to save money. Plus I would probably get cranky at everyone for being at the store at the same time I was and bothering me.

I think I am going to sneak away from work and go take a nap at my moms house except she just moved and there is no place to nap over there.

I would go home but The BF is there and I am sure he would bother me.

I hate being cranky!!!

*Sorry for the unusually grumpy post.

2 comments:

  1. MJ, I am going to need you to get better real soon. :)
    Wishing you a better weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still not feeling well but I am back to seeing how funny my life.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...