Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Things that I Dont Like Doing.

In honor of my illness (and the fact that its taking all my energy to sit here) I would like to share with you a few things I don't like to do.
  1. Making the Bed: This is not to be confused with changing the bedding once a week this is the daily chore of making the bed. I never really understood the point of making it daily.  Is it juvenile to say you are just going to mess it up when you go back to bed?
  2. Unloading the Dishwasher: I have no idea why I hate this chore I would actually prefer to load the dishwater then unload it.
  3. Laundry: I hate doing laundry and in my younger years would actually go by new clothes just to avoid doing laundry. Its probably the reason I never had any money.
  4. Putting Laundry Away: On the rare occasion that I do laundry I detest putting clothes away. I usually just leave the clothes in the basket until I wear them or until I do laundry again.
  5. Ironing: I HATE ironing. I don't see the point. So what if I am wrinkled as long as the wrinkles are on my clothes and not my face I don't care.

10 comments:

  1. Haha!! Wrinkles on clothes are MUCH better then on the face! :)

    I agree with putting them away--what a pain! I usually do end up doing it though because otherwise I'd end up with piles of clothes EVERY WHERE with a 4 year old and 2 year old digging through them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally agree with unloading the dishwasher. I always thought I was weird but I would MUCH rather load than unload. LOL I also hate laundry. Seems like that's all I do on my days off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is like we are the same person. I hate emptying the dishwasher - with a very strong passion. I also hate laundry, but I do like folding clothes, which is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you all the way on # 2... but I don't mind # 1 so much. I actually like a made bed, and do it everyday ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for kids and daily chores...it means I rarely unload or load the dishwasher. Which is only fair since I am usually cooking dinner

      Delete
  5. I have to agree with you on ironing! I don't enjoy it either and try to avoid it as much as I can! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant remember the last time I ironed anything except my hair. I did that this morning.

      Delete
  6. I so agree with #1 and #5. What's the point #1 if you just go back and mess it up in a few hours right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is I usually "straighten" the bed every day and get annoyed with The BF if he doesnt do it on his day off.

      Delete
  7. Now I know why I love your blog. We are just alike. I hate doing everything on your list. Except unloading the dishwasher. I don't have one. But I bet if I did I'd hate unloading it.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...