After the cookies were done I places the cookie sheet on the stove to cool but soon we were all eating cookies and I remember thinking these cookies are still very warm I should cool them on the counter instead of the stove next time.
Later that night (as in we are going to bed later) The BF noticed that there was a light on the stove...
- The BF: Is the stove on?
- Me: No.
- The BF: Why is the light on?
- Me: Its that stupid light that says the survace is hot. Its always stays on even when its not hot. I think we need a new stove.
- The BF: No thats a light that means a burner is on.
The BF immediately walks over and checks the stove.
- The BF: How long has it been on?
- Me: Since dinner but it was just on low so its no big deal.
- The BF: Its lucky it didnt ruin the cookie sheet. It was sitting right on the burner.
- Me: Yup it is. (This explains why the cookies were still so warm).
- The BF: Babe you need to be more careful.
- Me: You know its just a matter of time before I burn the house down right.
- The BF: Yes.