On the menu was:
- Thick steak cooked on the grill by The BF (This alone is reason to date him).
- Cheesy Potatoes, not healthy put very good.
- Squash grown in our garden
- Roasted garlic tomatoes also grown in our garden.
- We also had 4 different beer choices
- and Oreo cookies for dessert.
Did you miss the fun part of who our dinner guests were? Ex-Wife/Friend and her long distance BF.
When we planned the dinner I couldn't decide if it was a recipe for a homicide or very modern way to approach co-parenting.
I am still not sure which one it was.
Highlights of the evening included (but are not limited to):
The BF lighting his Ex-Wife's cigar.
Me offering to oil up The Long Distance BF.
The Ex-Wife playing tug of war with her former dog....it was cute.
And the "pseudo" step-daughter trying to be the center of attention.
As far as I am concerned no one stabbed anyone with a fork so it was a roaring success.