Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Singing in the Snow


Snow on one mountain but not the other


Have you ever notice that people do weird things in their cars?

I have seen people talking to themselves, into their phones, yelling at their kids, arguing with the person in the car next to them.



Half white with snow. Half still green with grass.




I have also seen them putting on makeup, eating and one day I swear I a saw someone driving and painting their nails.



I often see people texting even though it is illegal in Utah.




This is how the day looked cold, cloudy and wet.



I myself like to sing along to whats playing on the radio. I don't even pretend to not being singing I embrace it fully.

But mostly I like to take pictures while driving. I have it down to a science. On this day I wanted to capture the first snow we received this fall. Its already melted but its has been warm since this day.

What do you like to do when you are driving?

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...