Okay so the road is not all that dangerous but when I started on my super early commute the roads were wet and the snow was starting to fall again. And after 6 car wrecks I am a little bit nervous on roads I don't drive on often. In fact I am more at home driving in the city then I am on remote country roads.
With all that in mind I would like to share some of the random thoughts on my drive:
- OMG....if I lose control of my car and end up in the water it could be hours before anyone notices the top of my little red car.
- Why are their no guard rails? That is a river someone is going to end up in it.
- How deep is that water? It looks deep.
- If that's the Little Bear River where is the Big Bear River?
- Oh wait that would be The Bear River...I wonder where that is? I think that is something I should know.
- What are those people doing over their in that boat? Its cold and snowing!!! I bet its duck hunting season
- Is duck good? Does it taste like chicken?
- Why is this car going so slow the road is not that dangerous...some of us have to be somewhere.
- Oh crap I am spending at that's a cop behind me....I hope he didn't notice.
- I am really in need of about 2 more cups of coffee.
I also made it to my destination without incident.
Some days I worry that I may need some extensive therapy...today is one of those days.