Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank You Pinterest

Its no secret to anyone that knows my family that most members suffer from one form of crazy or another. Its weird things like eating M&Ms in a certain order or having to have things in a certain order or even applying human emotions to inanimate objects.

My unique form of crazy (one of my unique form of crazy) is deciding I am going to learn to do something and becoming all obsessed with it until I figure it out and possibly even do what ever I am obsessed with I then move on never to think of it again.

Most of the time I never finish what I start...I have boxes of unfinished projects and book shelves full of how to books.

In the past I have tried;

  • Quilting
  • Knitting
  • Crocheting
  • Scrape booking
  • Writing a book
  • Painting the house (that one I will complete someday)
  • Photography (I still do this one occasionally)
  • Crafts of any kind

Take my recent obsession...freezer meals.

That's right I am obsesses with making freezer meals for my family. And thanks to Pinterest (shameless follow me plug) I don't need to buy a book because I have more websites with tips and recipes than I know what to do with and I couldn't be happier.

I am hoping I can follow through with this project. I think its the most practical and useful project idea I have had in a long time. I also think it will motivate me more to continue with the canning idea I want to do this fall. (When the hell did I get so domestic...its a little scary and further prove that I have become a Stepford Wife.)

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...