Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Yesterday I went to an Ash Wednesday service on my lunch break. Its been awhile since I have done that and I must admit it afterwards I felt very peaceful and inspired.

And last night whenever I would notice the ashes on my forehead I would become reflective and thankful for all the blessings in my life. And because its Thursday I am going to share my list of thinks I am thankful for.

  • My Family: While they may make me crazy and more than once cry, they are always there to fight and laugh with me. Besides who else can you be mad at for something that happened 20 years ago *wink wink*.
  • The BF: Neither one of us is perfect and when we are having a bad day watch the fireworks explode...on our good days we are amazingly in sync and there is no stopping us. Thank goodness the good days are much much more often then the bad.
  • My Co-Workers/Friends: I am lucky enough to work in the most amazing place and can honestly say that my co-workers are also my good friends. Where else could I have such a dark sense of humor, think Tim Burton, and everyone else does also.
  • My Extend Family: I have a large extend family and I know the name of all my cousins and the name of all their kids. We cant all get together as often as we need to but I know they will help out when ever they can.
  • The Ex-Wife and "Pseudo" Step-Kids: I know that my relationship with The Ex-wife/Friend is very unique and not everyone can have the kind of relationship. I know our relationship is makes having a relationship with the pseudo step-kids easier...plus they are good kids.
  • And last but not least An Innate Sense of Style: That's right I said it I am thankful for having a sense of style. I am not sure where I got it from (seriously ask my 9 year old niece, we are the only ones with style) but I look good and some days that what keeps me from going crazy. 
What are you Thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Great post!! You are so blessed!!!
    Thanks for joining my Thankful Thursday link-up :) Hope to see you next week, too!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! Girl - I can use some style. Come style me please???

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...