Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Coincident?

Last night while I was cuddled up with The BF I had a revelation.
  • Me: Honey do you realize that since I have met you I have been in the E.R. twice and broke my wrist.
  • The BF: What?
  • Me: Remember I cracked my head open on a shelf, my appendix ruptured and now I have broken my wrist.
  • The BF: None of that was my fault.
  • Me: I know but it has all happened since we started dating.
  • The BF: I didn't do anything.
But now I'm wondering if there is some cosmic message I am missing. 

Okay maybe not but its a weird coincident don't you think?

This post took me 20 minutes to type...I'm getting better at one hand typing.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, might be something to it, or not... so did his ex-wife experience anything similar?

    Maybe he's sorta like that guy in "The Cooler" movie(LoL)?

    Or, have you been klutzy or accident-prone with previous bfs? I certainly have! My old high-school friend still likes to tell the story of when I walked into a wall while gawking at her older brother!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been klutz all my life. I wish I had a reason for walking into walls...I just never notice them.

      Delete
  2. Stopping by via Blogger Comment Club. This made me laugh... but think of it this way, during those situations was he there by your side??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I cracked my head we lived in different cities so we not there but he was very concerned about me. The appendix and my hand he was and is there helping me, lol.

      Delete
  3. I am not sure how long you two have been together, but in the major scheme of things, I'd think these accidents are just that...accidents...not coincidental at all. Sometimes we're just distracted and bad things happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always accident prone but I usually just fall or bump into things.

      Delete
  4. Okay, time for the mans point of view: If he wasn't there, would you have the right support? In other words, maybe you meant to be together. ;-)

    On the other hand, just because two unrelated things coincide with each other, does not mean they are related.

    Personally, I side with the first reason.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...