Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"City" Garden

First Zucchini*
Have I mentioned that I have a little garden in my back yard.

Its a really small garden.

But I am very proud of it.

I have already got a few vegetables out of it.

They are not the "pseudo" step-daughters favorite vegetables. So she is not as excited about them as I am.

The BF's favorite squash*
She made an icky face when she saw them on her dinner plate. She only likes the tomato sauce (from last year and plan to again this year) but only when I use it to make spaghetti sauce.

I don't care...I thought they were yummy and cant wait for more vegetables to be harvested.


Maybe I am changing.




*My apologizes for the quality of my pictures I took the pictures quickly with my phone.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...