Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Don't Forget the Hostess Gift

I haven't done this in awhile.

I really long while!!

I am not sure of the proper etiquette any more.

Okay I really do but I felt like starting the day out dramatically.

What am I doing you may ask....that is simple.

Today I am guest posting over at The Butterfly Mom!!!

I am talking about the some times confusing world of being a "pseudo" Step-mom.

Brittany is one of my favorite bloggers, twitter friends and pins really cool stuff on pinterest.

Have you met Brittany the driving force behind The Butterfly Mom

If not go over there and check out my awesome post and then check out Brittany and her blog.

If you have then what are you waiting for...go read my post.

You can also follow Brittany on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

And in case you missed when Brittany guest posted here be sure to check out How We Met - My Grandmother Did What?

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...