Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Thoughts or I am to Sad to Think.

This has been a rough week. My mind is doing that thing were it doesn't focus on any one thought but jumps all around on random things...all of them sad.

In attempt to move on and get something done today I am gong to share the jumble in my head.

Thank goodness I work in an office full of woman...they don't care if I cry. Why are all my clothes so freaking bright? I hate my hair today!! Why do I keep listening to sad music...its not helping me at all. Should I buy something new to wear to the funeral? My head hurts maybe I should get that MRI. Is it to early to add rum to my soda? Is it to early for soda? My mom just texted me...what does she want? I have a feeling I am not getting any work done today. I wish it would rain. My car is dirty. I have to make a fruit salad...I dont like fruit salads. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day. Funerals are sad family reunions.

Just a few of the weird thoughts I have had in the last few minutes. 

Thank you for all your support, kind words and prayers over the last few days. They have meant a lot to me.

5 comments:

  1. Grief is a strange process. It brings on confusion and disorganization. I hope things begin to lift for you. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Stopping by from SITS Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. Its been a long week I am hoping to start getting back to normal...whatever that is.

      Delete
  2. Hope you can get some quiet time and give yourself some kindness.
    Michelle
    http://www.normalchaosforamultitaskmom.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-birthday-that-almost-wasnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs to you girl. Losing a loved one is never an easy thing to get through. Feelings and emotions become a roller coaster caught in a tornado.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...