Nothing exciting or sad was happening. I think I just had caffeine to late in the day and my mind didn't not want to shut off.
Because I am to tired to think about anything, I thought I would share some weird things people have said to me recently.
- "Do you have a cooler I can borrow?": This was from my mom. I asked her if she knew who she was talking to because it was obvious she texted the wrong daughter.
- "Did you but all those shoes?": This from my niece who had just seen all the shoes that were in the trunk of my car. I love shoes but I am still an employee at a nonprofit.
- "Did you just trip over your size 5 feet?": This from a friends who should have known that was exactly what I just did. And I wear a 5.5 or a 6 size shoe, thank you very much.
- "You spent how much on your hair cut and color...it looks the same.": This from The BF, I just gave him a dirty look and didn't talk to him for 10 minutes.
- "Are you trying to have a baby?": This from a coworker who read it on my blog. The answer is still Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know. This wasn't such a weird question so much as a common question.
Or maybe not.