Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baring Your Soul and Everything Else

I think my relationship has crossed into a strange new territory.  I am not sure how to get it back to the normal place. I wouldn't worry about it changing except I don't think I like the changes....because no one should feel that comfortable around their BF's Ex-Wife.

I know I have talked about us being friends and how she introduced The BF and I but now we have crossed into some alternate universe.

First there was the ass slap on Saturday. On Saturday we were having a joint birthday party for the "Pseudo" Step-Son, we were waiting for everyone to arrive. I was laying on the couch and she sat down next to me and slapped my ass. I didn't now we were those kinds of friends. I really don't have butt slapping friends...isn't that why God created families. Okay I do have a friend or two like that but this was a first for her and I. I was a little shocked plus she slapped my backside pretty hard.

Then there was this evening. She stopped by to pick up the kids and to sort out some more Girl Scout Cookies (that's right we have a house full of Girl Scout Cookies). I was in a hurry made me excuses and jumped in the shower. When I got out they were still here talking and I remembered I needed to talk to her about a work issue, so there I am talking My BF's Ex-Wife while wearing nothing but a towel. I was on the landing upstairs and she was in the kitchen but still I was wearing a towel on my head and one wrapped around me. We talked about work and Girl Scout Cookies...all very odd and surreal.

Its clear we have moved past friends but to what I don't know.


If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...