Friday, May 31, 2013

Its Been 6 Weeks Since My Last Confession

Last night I received a text from my mom wondering why I never blog anymore. I told her I was stressed but I honestly thought it hasn't been that long.

Then I logged on to my blog and realized its been about 6 weeks. EEEEE GAD...its been 6 weeks. who knew. Well my mom did but I was slightly clueless.

Of course I am often clueless.

I really am, I don't know what I was thinking. How did I go so long without blogging? I have been seriously stressed out and busy.

Its been a little crazy in my life and I guess I should share the details.

  1. My sister is getting married. We have 6 weeks to plan the wedding. This has taken up a a large block of my time. Much more than I thought it would. I will share the details in a later post.
  2. I have been crazy busy at work...I am not going to blog about that later but I will say there has been some running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
  3. My baby sister graduated college...yeah little sister. So there was a family trip that involved lots of driving, hotel swimming and an argument about dogs in the family picture. This I will blog about.
I guess what I am saying is, thanks to my mom, I am back and blogging.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...