In case you are also on this journey with me, I thought I would share some of my ups and downs.
- I have steadily lost 1-2 lbs a week.
- I am finally getting in the habit of drinking a LOT of water.
- It looks like I will be able to wear my very cute black and white dress (with my red FMPs) to my sister wedding...it hasn't fit for awhile.
- I'm starting to feel more energetic.
- My knees hurt less.
- I had a bad few weeks and I ate a lot of sugar...mostly Snickers milk Shakes from Arctic Circle. The first week I still lost 1 lbs the second I didn't lose but luckily didn't gain.
- I have developed Plantar Fasciitis...this is insanely painful especially in the morning or after I have been sitting for awhile or during exercising..pretty much all the time.
- I have not been able to kick the soda habit. I try and try and try but beyond the caffeine and sugar high I really like the taste of Coke, its so good.
- I have been discouraged that I am not losing weight faster...I want immediate results. I know that is unhealthy and I am working on celebrating the little successes. Like my clothes are a little less tight.
Good Habit: Add strength training into my daily exercise...at least three times this week.
Bad Habit: No shakes, candy or soda for the week.