Friday, June 14, 2013

Today is My 3rd Blogaversary!!!!!

Today is a very special day. Its my 3rd Blogaversary!!!

I never would have thought that I would still be blogging after three years.

Okay so this year the blogging has been sporadic and unreliable but I am still chugging along. I have lots of ups and even more downs (but only because I keep falling and falling and falling).

I want to thank everyone who has ever read, comment or accidentally clicked on my blogged.

I very special shout out to all my guest bloggers.

Thank you to all the wonderful people I have developed relationships with since I started blogging; they have encouraged me, challenged me and most importantly they have made me laughed a lot.

Shout out to my family. They have provided an endless fodder for my blog.

To all my friends for the constant mocking and comments like why would I read your blog you tell me everything you write about.

And last but not least and big thank you to The BF who has tolerated countless hours of me ignoring him so I could post, promote or participate in some blog related thing.

Thank you all for your support.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...