Monday, June 17, 2013

Unhappy with the My Weight Loss

I am going through some weird things recently...I am feeling uncomfortable in my own skin, I hate all of my clothes and I am generally unsatisfied with my body.

This is not something that is normal for me. I a long time embraced the shorter than average and fatter than average me. I was okay with and decided to "own it" and accept the not made for fashion magazine me. But for the last two wings I have been going through something.

I think that my body is changing due to the healthy eating and increased movement and now nothing fits right and I look at myself in the mirror and I hate the way I look.

Yup I am the girl who hates the way she looks as she is losing weight....who does that? What kind of person gets up set and uncomfortable because they are losing weight? Is it some kind of self sabotaging mind set?

Is this why I am really struggling with making myself exercise or snacking recently? Its been a fight to keep myself on track and slipping is a daily occurrence. I cant tell you how many times I have just snacked on food. I try to correct the problem by stopping as soon as I realize I am snacking or eating an ultra healthy dinner. (What is an ultra healthy dinner you ask?...a very boring salad, luckily I like salad).

I am just unhappy with the transitionally me. I am hoping its a phase or a side effect of sugar withdrawal or maybe if my thyroid adjusting to the changes in my diet. That would mean one day I will again be comfortable in my skin and can go around singing "I feel pretty, Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and bright..." because right now I just want to slap any girl that is me to night

Here are this weeks goals, they are the same ones from the last two weeks.

Good Habit: Add strength training into my daily exercise...at least three times this week.

Bad Habit: No shakes, candy or soda for the week.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...