Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Random Post From a Random Girl

I have this post in my head but I cant get it out.
Its funny and witty in my head but on my screen it reads weird and awkward.

I don't mind being the weird girl. And I am often awkward. 

But this post is translating into a maybe she needs to go rest in a room with padded walls weird.

Thinking about resting in a room with padded walls has some appeal to me after all I often walk into walls. It seems I wouldn't get hurt as bad if the walls were padded. I wonder if I can pad the walls of my home, and all the counters, tables, chairs, floor....I am really clumsy.

Why are some people more clumsy than others? I don't see my coworkers walking into the walls of the office but I do it all the time. 

Its frustrating to always have new bruise that you can not explain. Its even more frustrating to not be able to express myself like I want.

I bet its just because I cant focus my mind...I have so many things going on in my head it cant fully focus on what I need. I am starting to wonder if my funny and witty post is really that cleaver or if I just think it is because I am so random today.

What are some of the random thoughts you are having today?

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...