Wednesday, August 7, 2013

That's What She Said

I have had a strange week. I cant even put into words how strange.
I am sure I could find the words but where is the fun in that? What I am going to do is share some of the strangeness in the form of 4 very random and strange things I have said in the last three days.

So here are the top 4 comments with no context whats so ever...
  • "I smoked for 3 months, it was the greatest three months of my life."
  • "I should put this book down and go cook dinner but I am sure that will turn out to be a mistake."
  • "My legs look like a battlefield....how did that happen?"
  • "Do you need to poop?"
Like I said its been a weird week and its only Wednesday.

What are some of the weird things you have said this week.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...