Friday, October 4, 2013

Wake Up Sleeping Beauty

Before I tell you my story I need to make sure you know a few facts.

  1. I am a victim advocate.
  2. I work primarily with domestic violence victims.
  3. October is domestic violence awareness month.
  4. Our agency is hosting a conference that starts at 8 am.
  5. We have had late night events this week that end after 8 pm.
  6. I live 27 minutes away from my office.
  7. I drive through a canyon every day to and from work.
  8. I hate driving through the canyon when its dark.
  9. My Health Nut sister lives 5 minutes from my office.
  10. The BF gets up every day at 4:20 am for work.
  11. I rarely wake up when he does.
  12. He kisses me every morning before he leaves.
  13. I always wake up for the kiss.
  14. 99% of the time I immediately fall back to sleep after the kiss.
I have been staying with my sister for the last few nights, without fail at 430 am I wake up and I can't go back to sleep. I get very grumpy when I can't sleep. I think its because The BF isn't there to kiss me at 430 am. I don't know if its the routine or the kiss it's self....it may be a little bit of both.

Whatever it is I am very excited to sleep in my own bed tonight.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...