Thursday, October 10, 2013

You Can't Blame Me For Everything

My Health Nut Sister has this bad habit of blaming her kids (my nieces) bad behavior on me. I admit that I can be a less then stellar example but its not all my fault.

In the last two days she has blamed me twice for things her kids have done or said.

Text conversation with my sister

  • Sister: I'm running late your niece has been fighting me every step of the way
  • Me: Okay (look at me being nice)
  • Sister: And this shit is your fault! (do you see her blaming me I am not even with her)
  • Me: Why
  • Sister: Because if your Damn Fashion talks!
Then just this morning she called me and the conversation went something like this:

  • Sister: Do you know what your oldest niece just told me she wanted to be for Halloween?
  • Me: I thought she was going to be a zombie.
  • Sister: She wants to be Pennywise.*
  • Me:  The creepy clown from It?
  • Sister: Yes and I was calling to blame you but she just informed me that you are not the one who showed her the picture of Pennywise.
  • Me: I hate that clown
  • Sister: Well I was mad at you but not anymore.
See other people influence them its not all my fault.

*I was going to include a picture of Pennywise the Clown but that is just to creepy.  I credit Pennywise and Ronald McDonald with intense dislike of clowns.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...