In the last two days she has blamed me twice for things her kids have done or said.
Text conversation with my sister
- Sister: I'm running late your niece has been fighting me every step of the way
- Me: Okay (look at me being nice)
- Sister: And this shit is your fault! (do you see her blaming me I am not even with her)
- Me: Why
- Sister: Because if your Damn Fashion talks!
- Sister: Do you know what your oldest niece just told me she wanted to be for Halloween?
- Me: I thought she was going to be a zombie.
- Sister: She wants to be Pennywise.*
- Me: The creepy clown from It?
- Sister: Yes and I was calling to blame you but she just informed me that you are not the one who showed her the picture of Pennywise.
- Me: I hate that clown
- Sister: Well I was mad at you but not anymore.
*I was going to include a picture of Pennywise the Clown but that is just to creepy. I credit Pennywise and Ronald McDonald with intense dislike of clowns.