Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dry Shampoo, Yeah or Na?

Recently I got a fancy new hair color and while it looks amazing it has a lot pf red in it and that is not a color I can maintain. As in it fades quickly....with each wash there is a little less. I only wash my hair every other day but I am wondering it I can push it to three or four days to help maintain my color.

So I am considering dry shampoo. Does it really work? More importantly do the DIY dry shampoos work?It don't have a problem spending a lot of money on hair products but if I can make and home and save my money for books, shoes or more books.

They seem pretty simple to make. A little cornstarch, baking soda and essential oil and you have dry shampoo. Now the question is should I try it. Do I dare try it?

Do I risk oily icky hair on the chance that it works?

Please let me know that you think of dry shampoo and the DIY versions?


If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...