Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Sister is Trying to Kill Me - Day 1

I have 2 sisters who have at different moments enriched my life and reduced me to tears (see Sisters). The middle sister, who thinks she is Jane Brady, is a health nut. She is always trying to eat healthy and is at the gym more than a normal person should. She is incredibly healthy but cant stop eating sugar and is one of those skinny people that thinks they are fat. Makes me what to slap her periodically. She is also very bossy and pushy which is a family trait that skipped some of us. Okay I am really bossy and pushy also but I like to think that I have learned when to be bossy and pushy with out infringing my will on others. Typing that made me laugh I am bossy who am I trying to kid.

Back to my fitness fanatic sister...while being bossy and pushy she is also one of the most generous people I know and would give you the shirt off her back if you said you liked it unless it is super cute on her then she will find a different shirt for you.
 
Yesterday my gym addicted sister gave me a green drink and made me drink it.  What is a Green drink you ask? Well its is a handful of each of the following:  Spinach, Romaine lettuce, Celery, Kale plus 2 Apples.You then throw it in the blender with some ice and drink it. It wasn't bad but it was a little chewy. She then told me I need to write down in my journal how I feel. Okay but why do I need to do that? She informs me that she and I will be drinking this concoction for 30 days as a detox. I wish she had told me that before I started drinking it. And seriously who goes on a detox right in the middle of the Holiday season.

But wait your saying your an adult just tell her no. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Damn you are funny. You see you don't tell her no cause she will keep hounding you and pushing you until finally you give in because you are tired and cant fight anymore.

So for my sister I would like to report I have a head ache, I'm a little stuffy and in need of a nap!!! And my left knee is killing me...but that's a different post.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I know how you feel about the green smoothies! My mom got our family on them a few years back- and I can understand the health benefits and have them a lot during the summer, but during winter months it's hard to make myself want to drink something cold and ice-y! But yeah, I've shared it with others on occassion and have gotten some crazy looks!

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...