So maybe he didn't really leave me.
Maybe he just went with his ex-wife (my friend) and his kids to go to a Monster Truck Event.
Maybe it was his son's B-day and his son wanted to go to the event
And maybe he asked me if I wanted to go with them and I said HELL NO.
So maybe he asked his ex-wife to go with him and the kids because it was a birthday thing.
Maybe just maybe I am being a bit over dramatic.
And it is very possible that I was OK with him taking the ex-wife to the Monster Truck Event.
|Picture BF sent me from Monster truck|
And this bizarre spark of possessiveness has nothing to do with the stupid dream I had Thursday night and the text conversation I had with him the next morning about the dream...OK maybe it does have something to do with that dream and conversation.
- Me: Oooohhhh I'm so mad @ u. I had a dream about u & u were not behaving well.
- BF: OK what was u doing?
- Me: Not me u were being bad & I dnt mean naughty bad...i dreamt we were @ ur wedding (not 2 me) & b4 the ceremony you kept trying to get me alone (no idea why i went) so you could make out w/me. I asked why ur getting married 2 her if u wnt 2 b w/me & u said I dnt know why I'm marrying her then u tried 2 kiss me...i tld u i dnt kiss married men & walked off 2 sit in a church pew & wait 4 the ceremony
- BF: Ok that doesnt sound like me at all
- Me: Well thats what you did & i woke up all broken hearted
- BF: it was a dream dear just let it die as one
- Me: I know & there were several things in that dream you would nvr do it just seemed so real
- BF: and if it really happened you would not go to the wedding
- BF: sorry I still love only u
- Me: I love u
- BF: xoxoxo have a good day @ work
It’s good he doesn’t read my blog!!!