Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning!!!!

Today I had to go to the Auto parts store to get a new windshield wiper and I am going to let you in on a secret you can never tell The BF. Serious you can't tell him!!! Pinky swear you won't tell!!!!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF THE AUTOPARTS STORE!!!!!

I know it’s weird. I am not the kind of girl that upon meeting you would think knows where the local auto parts store is located let alone enjoys the smell of the auto parts store.

I am not sure at what point in my life this occurred but I also enjoy the smell of mechanic shops in general. It may have something to do with my obsession with classic Detroit muscle cars or just the smell of oil, grease, metal and tires. (Let’s not talk about how much I love the smell of The BF after he gets home from work as a welder).

I bet it all goes back to be A Girl Named Michael….

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...