But I don't want to leave so we are working through our issues and it hasn't been easy these last few days and just when I was in a dark dark dark place someone asked me how I meet The BF and about our first date.
At that moment I remembered all the happy moments that make this moment seem like a little blip on the radar.
I didn't fall in love on the first date, I am not that girl but the first date easily got him a second date and third and so forth.
So as we are working through our issues to push forward I am going to try and keep the things he did (and still does) front and center in my mind.
- Held the car door open for me.
- Took me to the book store after dinner but before the movie.
- Held my coat while I browsed through the racks at the book store.
- He also held my coffee while I bought books at the book store.
- During the movie when I ran out of soda he went and go me more missing part of the movie (he had already seen it but I didn't know that).
- Held on to me while walking across an icy parking lot.