Friday, October 18, 2013

Holly Sheep!!!!

There are many benefits and just as many draw backs of living in small town rural America.

I am not sure if this falls into the benefits or draw back or drawback category.

It did make my morning commute interesting


Yes, those are sheep!!!


They were herding sheep through the treacherous canyon.


This happens twice a year, moving the sheep from their winter to summer pasture and back again.


Yes, that is my windshield wiper...don't worry that I was taking pictures and driving. I was only driving 7MPH...we had a sheep traffic jam


I have no idea where the summer and winter pasture are but I knew they herd them through the canyon to get them there.

Welcome to my small town.

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...