Sunday, September 30, 2012

Experiments in the Kitchen

Recently I have been doing a lot of stuff in the kitchen. Some cooking, a little baking, some preparing and always lots of eating.

My family pretending I'm not taking their picture
I am not sure why I am all the sudden a kitchen maven or what has spurred me to make homemade anything but that's what I am doing.

Maybe its the rising cost of food.

Maybe its the chemicals in food.

Maybe the pod people have finally taken over.

So this week and this week only I will be sharing the ups, downs, joys and pains of my recent explorations in the kitchen. (Okay I might do it again when I get the urge to create but who knows when I will get this industrious again).

I hope you will join me by sharing your recipes.

Recipes already on A Girl Named Michael

Hard Tack Candy

Christmas Treats

White Chicken Chili

Cookies and Cocktails

Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup

Lazy Gingersnaps

Pineapple Zucchini Muffins

Nonfood Recipes

Easy Sugar Scrub

Cough and Sore Throat Remedy

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...