Friday, September 14, 2012

I Think this is Irony

Some time back I thought I might want to have a baby and discussed the possibility with The BF. And the only thing that has changed is that I have gone from maybe I want to I do want...unfortunately my body has decided it does not want.

That's right in a moment of true irony it appears that now that I want to have a baby, I am going to have troubles conceiving.

Now I have to ask myself, what if I don't get pregnant?

Does it change my life? Will I be able to move past it all? I just revised my future to include a child can I revise it again? Will I find my contentment with a different future? Can I go back and embrace my reasons for being childless? Am I really childless if I have "pseudo" step-kids? Do I ask myself to many questions?

I can't seem to help asking all these questions. The biggest one being to I go blazing into the world of infertility treatments or just throw my hands in the arm saying, "Que Sera, Sera"?

No wonder The BF looks at me like I am crazy all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Awe :-( I have no advice other than You will still be one of my fave bloggers weither you are writing about a morning sickness or morning after the amusement park sickness.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...